24 Hour Emergency Water Damage Service
SERVPRO of South Huntington is available 24 hours a day for water emergencies, large or small. When you are dealing with water damage, immediate action is crucial. A delay of just a few hours can greatly increase the severity of the water damage.
We Answer the Phone Ready to Help
Call Today - 631-393-0404
We understand that when you call us, you may be feeling confused, stressed, and vulnerable. You need an expert to guide you through this crisis. SERVPRO of South Huntington has the specific water damage training and experience to help you through this tough time. We specialize in water damage restoration—in fact, it's the cornerstone of our business.
What to Expect
When you call, we will ask several questions regarding your water damage emergency. These questions will help us determine what equipment and resources to bring, including how many trained SERVPRO Professionals may be needed.
Our SERVPRO Representative will ask several questions:
- Your name and contact information
- Your insurance information (if applicable)
- The street address of the water-damaged home or business
- When did the flooding or water damage occur?
- What caused the water damage (if known)?
- Is there electricity available (on-site)?
Faster To Any Size Disaster
Flooding and water emergencies don’t wait for regular business hours and neither do we. SERVPRO of South Huntington provides emergency cleaning and restoration services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week—including all holidays.
Faster To Any Size Disaster
Flooding and water damage is very invasive. Water quickly spreads throughout your home and gets absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, and more. SERVPRO of South Huntington arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately. This immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – 631-393-0404
Water Damage Timeline:
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.
We will handle your water damage from start to finish.
SERVPRO of South Huntington is available 24/7 for your emergency water damage needs! Let us make it "Like it never even happened."
SERVPRO of South Huntington will handle your water damage from start to finish
Requirements for a water damage cleanup vary depending on the size and scale of the job at hand. SERVPRO of South Huntington has the resources to handle large scale cleanup and restoration as well as minor issues involving water damage.
Our technicians are IICRC certified and trained to remove moisture from your home in the most efficient way possible. The safety of our team comes first. We provide personal protective equipment (PPE) allowing them to enter a flooded property safely, even where contaminated materials like raw sewage may be present. A cleanup process and drying procedure is then established.
SERVPRO of South Huntington is available 24/7 for your emergency water damage needs! Give us a call for more information, (631) 393-0404. We can work directly with your insurance company in most cases and will keep you informed every step of the way.